QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
BANZ Group B.S.C (C) and its subsidiary B & B Logistics W.L.L. specialize in Logistics and Warehousing (Non-Bonded & Bonded) services whilst complying with all applicable contractual and legal requirements related to Quality, Health, Safety & Environment.
- We are committed to continually improving our integrated management systems and enhancing Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental (QHSE) performance.
- We are committed to the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution.
- We are committed to preventing injury and or ill health of our employees and other appropriate parties within our control, to eliminate workplace hazards and reduce Occupational Health and Safety risks.
- We are committed to the consultation and participation of workers and their representatives with respect to Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems and related requirements as applicable.
- This QHSE policy is aligned with the determined Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental context of the organization and supports its strategic directions considering the QHSE risks of our activities, products and services.
- This policy serves as the framework for setting our QHSE objectives and will be reviewed during management review meetings, periodically for content and relevance.
- This policy shall be made available to all relevant parties as appropriate.
Jason B. Smith
Chief Executive Officer